This 3 bedroom penthouse apartment is located in Salamanca district, an elegant neighborhood with nineteenth century architecture, minutes from the Las Ventas bullring.
Floor: 7th (with elevator)
Surface: 159 sq.mt
The flat has been decorated by a famous designer and combines different furniture items from big-name designers such as Le Corbusier and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, and wonderful painted Italian wallpapers.
The day area offers :
- a reception hall with two benches of Le Corbusier and two large silver-gilt mirrors;
- a family living with a large 6 seater sofa of Le Corbusier, a plasma TV 42 inches, DVD, Nintendo Wii and Apple TV;
- a reading area with Le Corbusier chaise longue;
- a working space with a very functional desk, a glass table, chairs and bookshelves;
- a dining area of circular shape.
All rooms are bathed in natural light with two large windows overlooking the outdoor terrace.
A small corridor gives way to a fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances from Siemens (washing machine, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, kettle). It has a high round table with two stools.
The night area is composed of:
- a master bedroom with a Le Corbusier chair Barcelona model, a double bed, two bedside tables and a large window that looks out onto the terrace;
- a bright second bedroom, with a double bed;
- a third bedroom for children (with a bunk bed, a wardrobe and a private bathroom).
There are 2 bathrooms (one of which is en suite).
** The apartment comes with a 22 sqm terrace furnished with a round table, 2 sunbeds and 4 chairs; it has teak floor.
- Mini-gym area (with fitness ball, a Abdo Gain special for crunches, a Body Power), a fitness mat for yoga or pilates and some exercise videos
- High-speed ADSL, Wi-Fi, Apple TV and an Apple Wireless Keyboard
The apartment is located in Salamanca district, an elegant neighborhood with nineteenth century architecture, in the vicinity of the bullring of Las Ventas.
The ‘Barrio de Salamanca’ is also the most exclusive shopping area in Madrid: calle Goya, Serrano and Velázquez offer plenty of shops and boutiques; you also find the famous department store El Corte Ingles, and many restaurants -including some of the city’s best- and bars.
Plaza Cibeles, Puerta de Alcalá, Royal Palace, Gran Vía and Puerta del Sol, are all a very short subway ride away.
At 30 meters there are two metro stops that connect directly with the rest of the city: Ventas, lines 2 and 5, and Manuel Becerra, lines 2 and 6. And 10 meters from the apartment there is a bus stop.
There is a public parking right next to the apartment; the M30 highway is at hand and provides easy access to the IFEMA, Madrids fair and Barajas Airport.