This luxury two-bedroom apartment is located in the economic and financial district of Kuala Lumpur and is available in two different sizes: about 107 s/m and 123 s/m. Both the apartments comprise a living-area with sofa, flat Tv-screen, desk and dining table for four, kitchen corner equipped with microwave, oven, fridge and freezer, and a sleeping area with two bedrooms featuring an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath tub each and a spacious wardrobe. One bedroom has a queen size bed, the other two single beds. A bedroom has a private Tv. The 132 s/m apartment also showcases a separate living-room and a Tv in both bedrooms. Complimentary internet connection is available in the apartments and the guests can enjoy their morning breakfast in the exclusive Residence Lounge, showcasing a billiards and a selection of books.
- Daily housekeeping service included
- Continental buffet breakfast included and served in the Residence Lounge
- Daily shuttle to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Conference Center) and Bukit Bintang Shopping
- Self-laundrette (10th floor)
- Ironing set
- Telephone and DVD player
- Safe and 24/7 security
- Exclusive access to Residence Lounge (opening hour: 6.30 am -10.30 pm)
- Baby club
- Swimming-pool with tropical garden
- Fitness center and spa
Prince Serviced Apartment offers a vast selection of restaurants, such as Eccucino, which serves a melting pot of European and Asian food, from pizza to tandoori chicken, the award-winning Chinese restaurant Tai Zi Heen, Japanese ENJU, Mezzanine Bar and Lounge, Fidel’s Cigar Room, Terrace Pool Bar & Grill and 24/24 room service.